Morning, Morning, Morning Everyone!
H A P P Y – H U M P D A Y – G U Y S !
I’ve been nominated for another award, by two lovely gals! WOO WOO!! I actually received the first nominated a few weeks back but me still being fairly new to WordPress and the blogging community… I thought it was a spam comment of some sort! Yes, I’m T H A T daft! So when I got another comment with a similar sort of link I was a bit like ‘What is this witch craft!’. To my pleasant surprise it was The Mystery Blogger Award nomination! S O.. now I have decided to combine both the nominations in to one blog post and answer both of their lovely question!
My first nomination was from the lovely Kayleigh, who is the owner of ‘Thekeytokayleigh’! She is such a supportive and easy to talk to blogger & I personally loved reading her answers to her own Mystery Blogger Award Nomination, was very honest and real! Click on this link to check her out – – > Thekeytokayleigh
My second nomination was from Bea, who is the owner of ‘Foreverbea’! I was so pleasantly surprised by this nomination, I connected with Bea through the Twitter blogging community only a few weeks back! Her blog is so very relatable and she talks about various different things! Plus her cute dog in snow is simply A D O R A B L E! Click on this link to check her out – – > ForeverBea
Wondering what The Mystery Blogger Award is? Well..
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma.
The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – H U G E thank you to Okoto!
T H E R U L E S :
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
S O… here we go!
3 F A C T S A B O U T M E !
1) I am a qualified Day Skipper – basically its a sailing qualification that means I can skipper a yacht! Random.. I know!
2) I currently working full-time (weekends off WOO WOO!) for a engineering company, building trucks! I actually want a creative job in design.. I’m working on that though peeps!
3) Finally… I am a V E R Y fussy eater!
N O W..
The Key to Kayleighs Questions:
1) Where is your favourite place in the world?
Ooo difficult! That would have to be a throw up between The Trevi Fountain (Rome, Italy) & Grand Central Terminal (America, New York).
2) What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Lots really, I can not really just pin-point one reason! I love the blogging community, the support from other bloggers, the confidence you gain & taking and preparing photos! One of my favourite is how writing my blog is making me explore and do more, I challenge myself because then I have something to write about!
3) If you could be a character from a film/programme who would you be?!
Carrie Bradshaw – All day everyday! If you haven’t seen Sex & The City ( Series & 2 movies) you need to go change that R I G H T N O W!!
4) What’s your dream job?
Some form of creative design job!
5) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I always find these questions sooooo difficult! I see myself either on my way or in a creative design job of my choice, surrounded by loved ones. Hopefully building a home, with a woofer and most importantly H A P P Y !
N E X T U P..
Forever Bea Questions:
1) Is it hard for you to maintain a hard Work-Blog life balance? If so how do you stay motivated and over come that?
Yeah it totally can be difficult! I see a lot of bloggers around me blossoming and because I can not always be on my phone across social media growing and writing blog posts my blog sometimes suffer! I stay motivated because of people like you and the wonderful nominations, taking part in Twitter blogger chats & pre-writing blogs! Also when the rare chance I get days off work I make the most of them to catch up on writing! To Do Lists are super helpful!
2) Have you told your friends and family about your blog. How did they react?
Yeah I have, at first my dad didn’t fully understand it but he did some research and he’s now fully supportive. To the point he came and bought my camera with me! My Mom has always been supportive, she loves reading and writing! She knows I have always struggled with spelling and grammar, so she’s there to lend a hand if I need it!
As for friends some laughed, some didn’t understand, some encourage but in the end they’ve all ended up being very supportive once they realised I was serious about this! My favourite support comes from La Boyfriend Stu and my two friends Alice and Ruth! I can always talk to them about it & when I post they tend to be the first to read!
3) What are the things you would like to achieve with your blog in the near future?
Mhmm, for now its just a case of keep growing, making those connections and staying creative! I’m in the mix of creating a Youtube Channel, as that is something I’ve wanted to do for years now but have always been to nervous. After starting this blog its helping me grow my confidence so hopefully my Youtube Channel will be live before the summer!
4) What are you most proud of?
How I have grown and developed as a person over the last five year!
5) Fun/Weird question: If you had the choice to have 10 puppies or 10 kittens which would you choose and why!?
Ooo ten puppies! We’ve already got a family puppa called Harry, plus all my friends have doggys and would have a field day coming to see them all!
Finally.. My N O M I N A T I O N S are:
- Foundations & Fairytales | Twitter: @FairytalesJessx
- Thimbles & Spoons | Twitter: @Thimbles_Spoons
- MaryChronicles | Twitter: @marysizzle
- Adventures With Amanda |Twitter: @amandadunn
- Steph Loves | Twitter: @Stephloves4
- Seabreeze Corner | Twitter: @seabreezecorner
- Areilia Skyes | Twitter: @AreiliaLoves
- Liss Journal | Twitter: @Liiss0710
- My Multiple Sclerosis and Me | Twitter: @My_MsAndMe
- Lauraaa Christie | Twitter: @lauraa160117
My 5 Questions to you fabulouso bloggers are…
1) If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? what would you do and why?
2) What is your most nostalgic memory?
3) What are you most proud of?
4) What are your 3 top tips of maintaining motivation when growing your blog?
5) Where do you see yourself in five years?
You don’t have to join in if you don’t wish to or you’ve already done it before! For those who do join in, I hope you have some fun with this! I certainly did!
A big T H A N K – Y O U to both Kayleigh and Bea for my nomination!
Till next time,
Lots of love, your gal…
Find me on: