G O O D M O R N I N G !!
Welcome to the middle of the week or as many like to call it Hump-day! You’ll be happy to know that you are half way through the working week and rolling your way down to a well deserved Bank Holiday weekend! Y A Y !
Today this blog post is all about P O S I T I V I T Y! Just what you need to pull you through to Friday! I’ve seen this blog topic floating about the blogging world lately but it wasn’t till reading Foundations and Fairytales ’50 Happy Things’ that truly convinced me to write my own! I’ll leave the link to her blog post here!
I think it is way to easy to get hung up on the bad, stressful and damn right annoying things in our lives. Sometimes you need to take a step back and look at life in a different, more positive perspective. & what a better way to do it than taking the time to name 50 things that make you happy ?!
So with out futher ado, in no particular order…
50 Happy Things
1. Mac & Cheese
2. Woodland Animals – particularly Hedgehogs and Squirrels
4. Air drying – After a Shower/Bath in a big fluffy towel
5. Independent Shops
6. Face Masks
7. Completing a blog post
8. Laughing till I cry
9. Feeling Nostalgic
10. Going for a walk just after rain fall
11. Getting home to fresh bedding after a long time away from home, snuggling on down and repeatedly saying ‘Bed, bed, bed, bed’.
12. 80s Fashion
13. Home Sense
15. Wearing a scarf the size of a blanket in Autumn/Winter.
16. Carving Pumpkins
18. Burnt orange scented candles
20. Quirky Cocktails Bars
21. Roast potatoes covered in cheese sauce
22. Being all snug as bug in a big baggy hoodie – i.e la boyfriends
23. The crackle and pop sound of a open fire
24. Getting all glammed up for a special occasions
25. When my make-up/hair is on fleek
26. New Shoes
27. Catch-ups with my favourite gals
28. Sharing a hug
29. New matching lingerie
30. Using a fresh paint brush
31. Disneyland Paris Fireworks
32. Feeling super inspired
33. Reading relatable quotes
34. Emotional signing at the top of my voice in the shower/ while driving
35. The feeling after de-cluttering my room
36. Johnny Depp
37. Eating the last bit of chocolate around a magnum ice-cream stick
38. Silly code words with my bestie – i.e The Bloomingdale situation
39. Making fresh footprints in the snow – Ooo that crunch sound
40. capturing the perfect composition
41. Picking and decorating the Christmas Tree with my Mom
42. Christmas eve pyjamas
43. Jude Laws Jaw Line
44. Harry – The family puppa – In particular the sound he makes when he yawn & his big floppy ears
45. Sex and The City – Movie & Series
46. When a book makes me smile & laugh like a goon
47. Being so comfortable in SDK company, that neither of use feel compelled to fill a silence. Just happy knowing the other one is there.
48. How my parents support me – Through thick, thin & all my crazy style choices.
49. Wrapping presents
50. When SDK calls me by his silly little nicknames he has for me.
So there you have it, 50 things that make me happy. I had sooooo much fun doing this blog post. I actually sat with my parents and it was interesting to hear them name the things that make them happy. My Dad by far came out with some one the most interesting ones!!
So if you have a spare few minuets, are struggling for ideas for a blog post or simply need a positive pick me up! I challenge you to name 50 things that make YOU happy!!
Till next time,
Lots of love, your gal…
Please don’t forget to check out my other forms of social media where I am more active daily..